Bolin-D Injection is administered for treatment of anemia caused by improper functioning of kidney. It has been formulated using nandrolone decanoate as active compound having chemical formula C28H44O3 and molar mass of 428.66 g/mol. This injection is administered via intramuscular route having bioavailability of 53 to 73% with elimination half-life of 6 to 12 days. Bolin-D Injection gets hydrolyzed in blood and reduction takes place in liver. It belongs to drug class of anabolic & androgen steroid and is also known to show effectiveness in treatment of osteoporosis caused due to menopause.
- It is used to treat thinning and weakening of the bones (osteoporosis) in post-menopausal women. It is also used for treating anemia caused by kidney problems.
- Nandrolone belongs to a group of medicines called anabolic steroids. Nandrolone positively influences calcium metabolism and increases bone mass in thin and weak bones (osteoporosis).
- For the management of anemia due to kidney diseases, nandrolone acts by increasing hemoglobin and red blood cell (RBC) mass.
- Product Name: Nandrolone Decanoate Injection
- Trade Name: BOLIN-D Injection
- Available Composition: Nandrolone Decanoate 50mg
- Packing: 1's
- Therapeutic use: Anabolic Steroid
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: Haridwar, India
- Delivery Time: Prompt