Pantoprazole Sod. Sesquihydrate 40 mg + Domperidone 30 mg (As Sus. Release Pellets)
Pantoprazole with Domperidone is used to reduce the amount of acid produced by the stomach, to treat or prevent conditions such as heartburn, Gastritis, ulcers and GERD. Thus, for the best effect, it should be taken just before a meal. That means it can help with the greater amount of stomach acid that is always produced, when you eat.
Specifications Of ENTRACID DCR Cap
- Product Details: Pantoprazole Sod. Sesquihydrate 40 mg + Domperidone 30 mg (As Sus. Release Pellets) Capsule.
- Trade Name: ENTRACID-DSR Capsule.
- Packing: 10X10 Capsules/Box Alu-Alu.
- Therapeutic use: ANTACID, PPIs.
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: Haridwar, India
- Delivery Time: Prompt