Itrocure 200 Cap. is prescribed for treatment of various fungal infections by disrupting & inhibiting formation of fungal cell wall. It has been formulated using itraconazole as active chemical which is an organic compound having molar mass of 705.64 g/mol. This medicine is known for having excellent protein binding ability of up to 99.8%. It works by inhibiting formation of ergosterol which is considered as one of the main components of cell wall of fungi. Upon ingestion, Itrocure 200 Cap. gets metabolized in liver by CYP3A4 enzyme with elimination half life of about 21 hours. It is ideal to be used for aspergillosis, blastomycosis, histoplasmosis, and coccidiomycosis.
Itraconazole 200 mg Capsules
- ITRACONAZOLE is an antifungal agent used to treat infections caused by fungus, which can invade any part of the body including the lungs, mouth or throat, toenails, or fingernails.
- ITRACONAZOLE is also sometimes used to treat other types of fungal infections and to prevent fungal infections in people who have human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- ITRACONAZOLE acts mainly by preventing the growth of fungi. It prevents the synthesis of an essential component of fungal cell membrane (ergosterol); this results in increased cellular permeability causing leakage of cellular contents from fungal cell, ultimately preventing fungal growth.
- Product Details: Itraconazole 200mg Capsules
- Trade Name: Itraconazole 200mg Capsules
- Packing :5x1x4 Blister
- Therapeutic use: ANTI-FUNGAL
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: Haridwar, India
- Delivery Time: Prompt