Novasone-F Cream is formulated using mometasone furoate as active compound which gets metabolized in liver with excellent protein binding ability of 98% to 99%. It is prescribed for treatment of various skin disorders that are caused by fungi including eczema & psoriasis. This cream is topically used by applying on affected area and belongs to drug class of glucocorticoids. Novasone-F Cream works by inhibiting activity of cytochrome P450 enzyme and exerting its anti-inflammatory effects. It also possesses antipruritic and vasoconstrictive properties with elimination half life of around 5.8 hours. Metabolism of this medicine takes place in liver and is regulated by CYP3A4 enzyme.
- Product Details :Mometasone 0.1% w/w + Fusidic Acid 2% w/w Cream
- Trade Name: NOVASONE-F Cream
- Packing :10gm Lami tube
- Therapeutic use: ANTI-FUNGAL.
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
Port of Dispatch: Haridwar, India
Delivery Time: Prompt