|Home||» Products||» Antibiotics Medicines||» GLEXIME LB Tab|
Cefixime 200mg + Azithromycin 250mg + lactic acid bacillus 60 million spores
Item Code : GLEXIME LB
Owing to perfection and quality oriented approach, we have carved niche in the industry by offering an enormous grade array of Cefixime 200mg + Azithromycin 250mg + Lactic Acid Bacillus 60 million spores. Our offered tablet is processed using the best quality chemical compounds and pioneered technology. The pharmaceutical tablet provided by us is tested against numerous quality parameters by our quality controllers to ensure its quality. Furthermore, the offered tablet can be availed by our valued clients in safe packaging.
Indications and Usage :
Upper respiratory tract infections example
Lower respiratory tract infections example
Rationale of Combination
Synergy between two antibiotics against bacterial pathogens.
1. Excellent intracellular tissue penetration and a long elimination half life aids in the bacterial eradication.
2. Wide anti microbial spectrum covering respiratory and urinary tract pathogens. Alternative drug therapy for typhoid .
Core Features of this Combination :
1. Wide antibacterial spectrum against gram-positive and gram-negative bacterias with enhanced anti-staphylococcal activity and stability in the presence of several b-lactamases.
2. Effective in reducing the intracellular viabilities of almost all strains of Salmonella, and enteroinvasive, enteropathogenic, enterotoxigenic, and enter hemorrhagic Escherichia coli.
3. Targeted drug-delivery system.
Circulating WBCs serve as a targeted drug-delivery system by concentrating the medication intracellularly, migrating to the infection site, phagocytosing the pathogen, and releasing active drug, thereby increasing local concentrations of drug.
4. Long elimination half life.
A dosing regimen with short period of administration, improves patient compliance.
5. 90% clinical success rate at the end of therapy.
This drug regimen ensured over a 90% clinical success rate at the end of therapy for the treatment of RTIs in adults compared to 7-10 days penicillin V, amoxicillin, amoxiclav, cefaclor and clarithromycin.
6. Low rate of side effects.
Side effects with this drug therapy are mild to moderate as compared to erythromycin, amoxiclav and clarithromycin.Thus safe and well tolerated .
Other Information :